1. What do you mean that the transparent burglar bars are armed?
The transparent burglar bars are connected to an active alarm system that gives you permanent perimeter protection without even activating your alarm. Your panic button is always active and so will your Armed Bars!
2. What happens if one touches the clear burglar bars?
Nothing! No shock, no screaming siren and reaction units running around!
The wired alarm is completely enclosed in the transparent bar and prevents accidental false alarms while providing complete perimeter security to you and your family.
3. Will my cat activate the alarm when moving through these bars?
No, you can open, close or clean the windows and even push against the bars without activating the alarm.
4. When will alarm then be activated?
The alarm will only be activated when someone breaks the wire in the Armed Bar whilst attempting to enter your home through the windows or doors.
– By cutting it with a hacksaw or bolt cutter, it will immediately activate the alarm;
– By kicking out the strips (which is very difficult because they are flexible), the special brackets will stay behind, the wire will break and the alarm will be activated;
– By using chemicals to weaken the polycarbonate or by melting the bars, the wires will break or still be an “obstacle” that needs to be “removed” before entering;
– By tampering with or bridging the wires, an end of line resister will immediately activate the alarm when the difference in voltage is picked up.